Friday, April 26, 2013

A dream I had

I remember that last week I had one of the most bizzare dreams ever. First, I dream that I scored poorly on my Euclid math contest. I have done so bad to an extent that my friend who I know didn't try at all have beaten me. I was infuriated! Then, all of a sudden, I was on a train. A train that would almost crash on the the tail of another train. Then I realized later that this was a train that "wrapped" around the whole world. The train took me to the Mars and I met a new friend,she was an alien.We went to an ET restaurant,the food was weird,just some pills and orange liquid.Then we went to shopping,and I bought an iron skirt,which was same as my alien friend.And the most interesting thing is she told me that she knew my name before and every alien can look into the earth at home,she thought I am nice person,so she wanted to make friend with me.Astonished, I woke up. Feeling funny and scared, I went to the washroom and started my day.

1 comment: